PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE. Your use of this site is expressly conditioned on your acceptance of the following terms and conditions. By using this site, you signify your assent to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any part of the following terms and conditions, you must not use this site.
Limited permission to view using a browser and to cache granted.
All images, web site design elements, text, graphics, logos, buttons, icons, other content, the presentation, selection and arrangement thereof, and all software
Copyright © 2013, Quality of Life Labs
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
1. OWNERSHIP. This site, and each of its components, is the copyrighted property of Quality of Life Labs, and/or its various third party providers and distributors. Portions of the content found on this site may be owned by third-party providers and distributors and is the copyrighted work of the respective third-party providers. None of the content or data found on this site may be reproduced, republished, distributed, sold, transferred, or modified without the express written permission of Quality of Life Labs and/or its third-party providers and distributors. In addition, the trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on this site (collectively, the "Trademarks") are registered and common law trademarks of Quality of Life Labs, its affiliates, and various third parties. Nothing contained on this site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of the Trademarks without the written permission of Quality of Life Labs or such other party that may own the Trademarks.
2. USE OF SITE. You may only use this site to browse the content, make inquiries to Quality of Life Labs, and not for any other purposes. This site and the content provided in this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed without the written permission of Quality of Life Labs, except that you may download, display and print one copy of the materials presented on this site on a single computer for your personal, non-commercial use only. 'Deep-linking', 'embedding' or using analogous technology is strictly prohibited unless specifically authorized in writing. Unauthorized use of this site and/or the materials contained on this site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws. You must retain all copyright and trademark notices, and any other proprietary notices, contained in the materials. The use of such materials on any other web site or in any environment of networked computers is prohibited. You are prohibited from posting to or transmitting from this site any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. The links from this Web site to other websites are provided for your information and convenience only. Quality of Life Labs does not assume any responsibility or liability with respect to any website linked from this Web site (or any website linking to this Web site), including its content and operation. Quality of Life Labs does not review or monitor such links. A link from this Web site to another website (or a link from another website to this Web site) does not constitute a referral, endorsement, approval, advertising, offer or solicitation with respect to such website, its contents, or any products or services advertised or distributed through that website. While this Web site may contain "links" to many sites, we are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices employed by other sites.
3. AGE AND RESPONSIBILITY. You represent that you are of sufficient legal age to use this site and to create binding legal obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of the use of this site. You understand that you are financially responsible for all uses of this site by you and those using your login information.
5. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTY. QOL AND ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS AND DISTRIBUTORS MAKE NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND REGARDING THIS SITE AND/OR ANY MATERIALS PROVIDED ON THIS SITE, ALL OF WHICH ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. QOL AND ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS AND DISTRIBUTORS DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENCY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OF THE CONTENT OR DATA FOUND ON THIS SITE AND SUCH PARTIES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE IN LAW OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. Although we strive to provide on this web site the latest developments relating to our products and services, and other information about our company, we do not warrant the accuracy, effectiveness and suitability of any information contained in this web site. Each person assumes full responsibility and all risks arising from use of this Internet site. The information is presented "AS IS" and may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Quality of Life Labs reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modifications to the Information at any time without any prior notification.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. QOL ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, ANY DAMAGES TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING IN THIS SITE OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIALS, SOFTWARE, DATA, TEXT, IMAGES, VIDEO, AUDIO OR OTHER MATERIAL FROM THE SITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL QOL OR ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OR DISTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS, CLAIM, DAMAGE, OR ANY SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS OR LOST SAVINGS), WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, WHICH ARISES OUT OF OR IS IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH (I) ANY USE OF THIS SITE OR CONTENT FOUND HEREIN, (II) ANY FAILURE OR DELAY, OR (III) THE PERFORMANCE OR NON PERFORMANCE BY QOL OR ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OR DISTRIBUTORS, EVEN IF SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES TO SUCH PARTIES OR ANY OTHER PARTY.
7. INDEMNIFICATION. You shall defend and indemnify Quality of Life Labs and any third-party providers and distributors and their officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claim, cause of action or demand, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by third parties as a result of your use of this site.
8. HEALTH-RELATED INFORMATION. You should be aware that the material that appears on our site is for informational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for individualized advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication. You should read carefully all product packaging. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding products described on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
9. SUBMISSIONS. "Submissions" means all comments, feedback, suggestions, photos, e-mail, and similar information or materials that you submit to Quality of Life Labs regarding the products or services of Quality of Life Labs. Submissions will not be confidential and will become the property of Quality of Life Labs upon submission to Quality of Life Labs. By providing any such Submissions, you agree to assign to Quality of Life Labs, at no charge, all worldwide rights, title and interest in copyrights and other intellectual property rights to the Submissions. You represent and warrant that any Submission you provide to Quality of Life Labs will be complete and accurate. You acknowledge that you are responsible for the Submissions that you provide, and that you, not Quality of Life Labs, have full responsibility for the Submissions, including their legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright. Quality of Life Labs does not prescreen or monitor any Submissions as a matter of policy.
Except as expressly stated and agreed upon in advance by Quality of Life Labs, no confidential relationship shall be established in the event that any user of this Internet Site should make any oral, written or electronic communication to Quality of Life Labs (such as feedback, questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, etc.). If any Quality of Life Labs web site requires or requests that such information be provided, and that such information contains personal identifying information (e.g., name, address, phone number), Quality of Life Labs shall obtain, use and maintain it in a manner consistent with our Privacy and Security policy (see below). Otherwise, such communication and any information submitted therewith shall be considered non-confidential, and Quality of Life Labs shall be free to reproduce, publish or otherwise use such information for any purposes whatsoever including, without limitation, the research, development, manufacture, use or sale of products incorporating such information. The sender of any information to Quality of Life Labs is fully responsible for its content, including its truthfulness and accuracy and its non-infringement of any other person's proprietary or privacy rights.
10. RELATIONSHIP. Your use of this site is independent of Quality of Life Labs and not as an employee, agent, partner, or joint venturer with Quality of Life Labs for any purpose.
11. GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement and its performance shall be governed by the laws of the State of California, United States of America, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. You consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Orange County, the State of California, United States of America, in all questions and controversies arising out of your use of this site and this Agreement.
12. ASSIGNMENT. You may not assign, convey, subcontract or delegate your rights, duties or obligations hereunder.
13. MODIFICATION. Quality of Life Labs may at any time modify these terms and conditions and your continued use of this site will be conditioned upon the terms and conditions in force at the time of your use.
14. ADDITIONAL TERMS. Additional terms and conditions may apply to purchases of goods and services and other uses of portions of this site, and you agree to abide by such other terms and conditions.
15. SEVERABILITY. These terms and conditions shall be deemed severable. In the event that any provision is determined to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
16. HEADINGS. The heading used in these Terms and Conditions are included by convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms and Conditions.
17. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. These terms and conditions, together with those incorporated herein or referred to herein constitute the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written) regarding the subject matter, and may not be amended or modified except in writing or by making such amendments or modifications available on this site.